Need help?

Plastic Packaging Company for Sale in Mumbai, India

Manufacturer and exporter of flexible packaging with 50+ domestic and international clients.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 3 million
Run Rate Sales USD 3.2 million
EBITDA Margin 0 - 10 %
Industries Plastic Packaging
Locations  Mumbai
Local Time 6:05 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 1.9 million (Native Currency: INR 150,000,000)
Reason: Health issue. The valuation is based on past and future revenue and number of clients.
Includes physical assets worth USD 750 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Business has been operational for the last 20 years.

- Clients: Have 70-30 mixtures from India and abroad.

- Total number of regular clients: 50+ clients.

- All the products are made under the client's brand.

- We are exporting the products to 10 countries as of now.

- The business has 2 directors, one with a 70% equity stake and the other with 30% ownership.

- The business has an outstanding loan of INR 9 crore.

- ISO 22000 under the application.

- Selling the business due to health issues. revenue in last year was 25 crore.

- Plant is close to Mumbai, 35 km away in Bhiwandi.

- We also have a flat bottom pouch-making machine which is a next-generation machine.

Products & Services Overview

Manufacturing and exporting of flexible packaging products.

Assets Overview

Full set-up for the process of making the product consists of 12 machines for printing, lamination and bag making. We also have paper coating line and also have flat bottom pouch making machine which is very new to the market.

Facilities Overview

Total 50,000 sq. feet of area divided as 30,000 for operation and 20,000 as stores. A complete setup for manufacturing of all types of flexible packaging rolls and pouches.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

28 Buyers already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more