Profitable Fire Protection Company Seeking Loan in Temecula, United States
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.6 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||4:50 AM America / Dawson Creek|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company providing fire inspection and maintenance which is mandatory as per the law for commercial buildings.
- The business offers services of installation, testing, maintenance, and design of fire alarms, fire sprinklers, and fire suppression.
- We are a small company competing with billion-dollar conglomerates and winning business because of our attention to the customer experience.
- We would like to build a training center for our technicians and improve their skills, at the same time we would also like to invest more in our salespeople.
- Single shareholder in the business with complete control.
Fire alarm, installation, testing, maintenance, design, and repair.
Fire sprinkler, installation, testing, maintenance, design, and repair.
Fire suppression, installation, testing, maintenance, design, and repair.
- Fleet of 15 vehicles and various tools.
- Most vehicles are financed.
- Current contracts are worth USD 3 million a year with a valuation multiple of 3 to 8 times.
We currently lease 3 commercial spaces for our current operation but would love to purchase a building to consolidate. We are located in Temecula, California.
1 shareholder has funded the company since its inception. We do factor invoices for cash flow and finance vehicles as needed.
Single shareholder in the business with 100% ownership.
1 week agoOwner, Real Estate, Pomona, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndividual Investor, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business