Profitable Medical Tourism Business Seeking Loan in Goa, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 65 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||50 %|
|Industries||Dentist Clinics + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:44 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We want to start Dental Tourism in a big way targeting patients from Europe, Australia & the Middle East. We will also be targeting Goa NRIs since Goa has a large NRI population.
- We will have a JV with a leading Hospitality group for this Dental Tourism venture. We have already had talks with them. They have multiple hotels & resorts across the country including Goa. They are also constructing a brand new resort close to Morjim beach, Goa with luxurious cottages wherein we will have our Dental facility.
- The facility will be marketed abroad with the help of dental traveling agencies. Goa so far doesn't have such an unique Dental Resort and we'll have the first mover advantage with proven experience along with loyal patients. The marketing efforts will ensure we have patients visiting our Dental Resort all through out the year instead of just being a seasonal business.
- Dental Tourism would be on the lines of Medical Tourism which is a very successful concept in countries like Mexico, Thailand, Hungary & Spain.
- We are open to both Business Loan and Financial Investment in the venture as per the Investor preference.
- I am a Dentist and have 5 years of experience. Currently running 2 Dental Clinics and we have a team of 3-4 Dentists which includes my wife who is a Dentist too. I was also a Director of a Medical Tourism Company in the past.
- In my current set up we treat 100-200 international patients every year, growth rate: 10%. They are mainly from Middle East, European countries & Australia. We also have NRIs as our patients.
- Almost 30% of our patients are repeat patients. Patients save up-to 75% of total treatment cost in their country. Savings can amount to almost $20,000 - $30,000 per patient.
- Cost of full Dental Treatment In India is between from INR 5 - 10 Lakh. The same would be in the range of INR 25 - 40 Lakh in the patient's home country.
- The sales number updated is from my existing clinics.
Smile Designing, Dental implants, Full mouth rehabilitation, Dermal fillers and Botox, All other Basic Dental Services. With focus on Lifestyle Dentistry and Emotional Dentistry.
2 Clinics with total area of 1200 sq ft, lease of 2 year remaining, single floor.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Residential Real Estate, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, New Delhi, Financial Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Investment, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business