↩ Go Back
Need help?

Recruitment Agency Seeking Loan in Pune, India

Recruitment firm for the software industry in business for 6+ years with 15+ clients.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 335 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 390 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Recruitment Agencies
Locations  Pune
Local Time 3:02 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 120 thousand for 20.0% annual interest, 3 years (Native Currency: INR 10,000,000)
Reason: To address working capital need due to hyper growth. Need a huge cash outlay at the moment due majo... View More
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 12 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
• Recruitment firm specializing in software industry with 7+ years in business.
• Have 15+ clients, including Capgemini, UST Global, NSE IT, Collins Aerospace, and Victoria Secret.
• Promoter has 21+ years of experience in the recruitment industry.
• Recently started contract staffing services with tie-ups with 4-5 MNC clients.
• Working with 12 clients since inception, placing 18-20 candidates per month on average.
• Located in Pune, employing 33 people.
• We charge one time fee from clients for placement. We have recently started contract staffing and have contracts in place with 5 customers who are large IT players.
Products & Services Overview
Lateral hiring.
CXO hiring.
Contract staffing.
Recruitment for the software industry.
Assets Overview
Major physical assets include computers and laptops.
Facilities Overview
Leased office at Baner. Have a small team in Nashik and a few remote workers.
Capitalization Overview
Debt from financial institutions is at INR 20 Lacs.
Business has 2 shareholders.
Promoter owns 88%, and the other 1 owns 12%.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
1 Investor contacted this Business this week. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more