↩ Go Back
Need help?

Resort for Sale in Kolasin, Montenegro

Newly constructed resort village with 11 houses, 2 hotels, located amidst nature in Kolasin.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees < 2
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Resorts
Locations  Kolasin
Local Time 11:54 PM Europe / Podgorica
Listed By Advisor / Business Broker
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 1.92 million (Native Currency: EUR 1,800,000)
Reason: Not enough funds to complete the development.
Includes physical assets worth USD 1.92 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
- We are selling a complete resort, which is built using the concept of a mini village. This place is designed for summer and winter accommodation, and located amidst wildlife and scenic views.
- The complete land is around 6,000 Sq. Mt. and includes 11 houses, 2 hotels, with internal roads and pathways.
- Each house has an area size of 500 Sq. Mt. , power station and gas distribution unit cover upto 300 Sq. Mt. , and the parking lot has an area of 900 Sq. Mt.
- The development of the resort is 90% complete. The houses and hotels are ready to be occupied. The remaining 10% work can be customized as per buyer's requirement.
Products & Services Overview
The design concept is divided into two parts:
- Hotel and Resort: Includes 5 ski-chalets for private owners, which could be also combined with the club hotel or included into its rental offer. These 5 chalets are connected through the ground level premises, where all hotel infrastructure facilities are placed, including reception, ski inventory rental, cafés, restaurants, and commercial premises.
- Resort Village: There are 11 houses includes in the resort village with different degrees of completion. The land spot is connected to municipal electricity and water supply. Electricity is connected according to construction power scheme. All preparation is finished for connection of additional transformer substation with 110 / 0.4 KV capacity on the complex territory. Overall, the villas are ready for internal planning and finishing.
Facilities Overview
- The complete land used for the facility is close to 6000 Sq. Mt.
- Facilities include 11 houses, 2 hotels, 5 ski chalets, parking facilities, sanitation, electricity, water and gas distribution.
- Internal roads, pathways and landscapes of nature.
Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
2 Buyers already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more