Ship Repairing Company Seeking Loan in Rajkot, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 - 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||9:53 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our firm has been providing repairs and maintenance works for marine police and coast guards since 2006 under sole proprietary firm.
- We have 3 sole proprietary firms and 1 private limited company. The private limited company was specifically created to support all our 3 proprietary firms. This private limited company also helps us to win more govt contracts.
- We are currently taking care of 7 ports out of 11 ports in Gujarat.
- Our operations involves works which are on-demand regular work and many other ad-hoc work.
- Apart from vessels repairing, we have also won IT hardware AMC contract for the marine sector.
- Owner of the company has over 10 years of experience.
Complete ship repairs and maintenance works including welding, engine maintenance, repairs, AC fixing, changing oils and lubricants. All types of iron and ore materials. Transport facilities.
We work directly on-site. We have an branch office in Mundra. Shop no. 10 opposite old petrol pump, Baroi Road.
Vinod Roadways Near fountain circle Bhuj.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Sea And Coastal Freight Water Transport, Glasgow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Oil And Gas, Røyken, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Construction Material, Rajkot, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business