Small Film Production Business Seeking Loan in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|Local Time||8:50 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The best part of our project is 40% subsidy can be expected from uttrakhand government, so the invested amount is assured return, along with profits, so in case of no business than the first income will be subsidy amount which will be taken over by investor.
- Owner runs a leading film school in Hyderabad since 2001, today we are into film production.
- 10 years of experience in celebrity management.
- successfully co produced 2 film in Telugu.
- present film is out & out Hindi film to be shot entirely in Dehradun.
- investor will get all benefits as co-producer title and his / her company in film branding.
- shoot in progress already.
- we have strong contacts in Hindi and Telugu regions to promote the film.
- A award wining script,
- 15 years of experience we got hold on right talent and with all that experience we launched our production house in 2012.
- Produced two film in regional Telugu, now expanding our hands in Hindi film industry.
- Looking for funds for a human emotions based story with entertainment screenplay.
- Shooting will be held in Dehradun Uttrakhand.
- Satellite rights will be around 75 lacks to 2 cr (depends on popularity of project)
- south top actors will promote the film in south dubbed version, which will bring a lot of craze to project.
- over experience of 15 years the director of the film will aggressively promote the film.
- any investors with having vision power and can judge the film with its property we call script will not look back to invest.
- its surely a jackpot project for any investors with fame and wealth coming together.
- free publicity if any investor want there company name to be part of film in film branding.
> Research said 4 (approx. 5 Crore) of Indian Population goes to watch Films Everyday in Theaters.
- We will release the Film in 500 screens in India.
- Single Screens in India: 10,167.
- Multiplex (1,450) Screens in India: 12,950.
- We assume around 2 Lakh persons will watch our Film on Friday, with Cost of Rs. 100 per ticket.
- We estimate that we would accumulate approx. Rs. 8,30,00,000 in 3 days (Minimum)
Film execution, film school.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCloud Architect, IT, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Staffing And Recruitment Solutions, New Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business