Small School Seeking Loan in Kulgam, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.3 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5.6 thousand|
|Local Time||8:55 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We provide classes from nursery till senior kindergarten currently and are registered to provide classes till the 5th grade. We are upgrading our registration to provide classes till the 8th grade.
- Have 65 students enrolled currently.
- The school has 6 classrooms and we have hired 6 teachers and 2 non teaching staff members. We also have 1 PE trainer.
- Have accepted 25 students this year.
- Our students pay INR 1,000/monthly on average. The school has drinking water facility.
- We have one outdoor and indoor play-area of 3,000 square feet, drinking water facilities, a color lab and a phonic lab.
- The school physically reopened recently and we have the infrastructure to provide online classes.
- We were franchise partners to a popular chain of pre-schools but we have terminated our agreement with them due to a lack of support on their behalf and failed promises. This was one of the reasons why our business had a slow start in the previous year. Now, the business is in a healthy condition to grow once again and generate profits.
Provide classes from playgroup till 5th grade.
The entire school property along with all of its infrastructure. This includes the mini-swings, slides and jungle gym in the outdoors play area as well as the indoors color lab with multiple coloring books, toys crayon and other stationary. We also have 3 laptops available.
The school has a ground area of 9,000 square feet and a built-up area of 2,000 square feet. It is owned by the business.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with this business