Souvenirs and Merchandise Company for Sale in Accra, Ghana
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 - 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 396 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Used Merchandise Stores|
|Local Time||6:07 PM Africa / Accra|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The business supplies very unique branded souvenirs and merchandise to some of Ghana's most prestigious academic and corporate institutions.
- We currently serve 56 repeat customers across the education, oil and gas, hospitality, and financial services sectors.
- Due to our approach to business, the founder has built long-lasting relationships with these clients that has helped with client retention.
- The business caters to around 50 bulk orders in a year.
- The average order value is around USD 10k.
- We have built up and retained an unmatched number of institutional clients who buy in bulk volumes. The founder's relationship with these clients spans over 10 years.
- The business hires part-time employees as and when bulk orders are received.
Our products include academic gowns, graduation medallions, certificates and certificate holders, transcript papers, scroll cases, neckties and scarfs, institutional uniforms and apparel, calendars and diaries, packaging solutions, and promotional items.
Furniture and laptops are the physical assets of the business. We have a rented office in Accra and have all the required government approvals for business operations.
We currently operate from a rented facility in Accra. A rent of USD 5k is paid for a space of 50 sqm every year.
The founder currently holds 100% shares of the business. Business activities are presently funded through clients' deposit payments and loans. The company has outstanding debt equivalent to USD 400,000.