Spa for Sale in Tbilisi, Georgia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 30 - 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 42 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||8:05 PM Europe / Zurich|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Baby spa center located in Georgia.
- The business is located 20 minutes outside the city with easy access.
- Cater to children between the ages of 1 month and 4 years.
- See an average footfall of 15 children daily.
- Have an active Facebook page with 20,000 followers.
- Emerging category with high demand, and low supply.
- Appointment is taken through phone calls.
- The business is located in Georgia while the owner has relocated to Switzerland.
Spa center service includes:
- Swimming procedures with hydro massage and instructor supervised exercises.
Procedures provide great relaxation to kids, as well as noticeable health improvements e. g. in case of muscle weakness, limited movements, and other similar child development obstructions.
Spa center provides the above-mentioned service through individual bathtubs (from 1 to 6-month infants) and 1 larger swimming pool (for 1 – 4 year toddlers).
- Spa center also provides healing manual massage and rehabilitation service for children from1 month to 10 years, performed by qualified rehabilitation specialists.
Swimming procedures combined with massages have shown us great results (confirmed with satisfied customers), which means that the spa center has great potential for further extension of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
- 1 Swimming pool for children from 6 months to 4 years.
- 4 small, individual bathtubs and 1 shower tube for infants.
- 6 tables for cloth change (with mattresses and towels)
- 1 massage table.
- Digital Baby Waage.
- Washing machine.
- Other office furniture (reception desk, tables, chairs, sofa, etc. )
- Operating commercial space (115 sq. m) with build-in 20 sq. m. office room on 2nd floor.
- Established and well-known brand with 20K+ active followers.
- Proven business model and know-how.
- Customer database and service management tools (to track purchased subscriptions, used vs remained.
Visits, employee shifts, appointments, etc. )
- Main hall, accommodates 1 swimming pool for toddlers, 4 individual bathtubs for infants, 1 shower tube, 6 tables for cloth change, and 1 massage table.
- 2 toilets (1 for customers and 1 for staff)
- Office room for administrative work.
- Overall own commercial space is 115 sq. m. , with a built-in 20 sq. m. office room on the 2nd floor. It is an owned facility.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Banking, Kuwait, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business