Sport Goods Business for Sale in Nairobi, Kenya
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Contractors + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:33 PM Africa / Nairobi|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Swimming pool construction business.
- Have completed over 200 projects since inception.
- Average duration to complete one project is 6 weeks for a small pool and 5 months for a big pool.
- Cater to residential properties as well as commercial properties such as schools, hotels, etc.
- We do not have any permanent employees but hire labour and equipment on a contract basis for the projects.
- It is a self-promoting business through referrals by happy customers.
- Respected in the market by clients and suppliers.
- Business is owned by one person and is debt-free.
- Business had lesser sales last year due to the pandemic.
Swimming pool construction and old swimming pool rehabilitation.
The business has no tangible or intangible assets. Everything is taken on a contract basis. The buyer would get the business brand, goodwill, and the list of contract labors and equipment.
This business has been running from home since its inception.
Earlier than 15 daysPresident & CEO, Investment, Nairobi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business