Supermarket Seeking Loan in Barka, Oman
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||9:59 AM Asia / Muscat|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The company runs a super market in one of the residential areas.
- We receive 30-50 customers on a daily basis.
- We have a supermarket with a built-up area of 2.5 k sqm.
- Families in and around the place are our highest customers.
- Most of our items are sourced from Oman and sometimes we get them from Dubai.
The supermarket sells all grocery products that are required on a regular basis. We do not sell fruits and vegetables.
Inventory in the shop worth OMR 350,000 and licence to operate.
One rented shop with a built-up area of 2,500 sqm.
Rent- 4,000 OMR per month.
The company has two partners with a 60-40% shareholding structure and has a debt of OMR 15,000. Monthly EMIs are paid.