Testing, Inspection & Certification Business for Sale in Antalya, Turkey
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 350 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||21 %|
|Industries||Testing, Inspection & Certification|
|Local Time||6:14 PM Europe / Istanbul|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Turkish quality control and consultancy business that provides accredited tests for a wide range of materials like asphalt, bitumen, and concrete kerb units.
- One of the widest test scope laboratories in Turkey.
- Accredited from Turkish ministry in widest test scope in Turkey.
- Accredited from EN ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory standard.
- Customers find us through the government agency, referrals, and word of mouth.
- We get almost 50 customers annually.
- The sales had dipped last year due to Covid, we have now restored our monthly revenue level.
- The payment basis is negotiated for each customer on a case-to-case basis.
- Listed in Turkey's top 100 fastest growing companies two years ago.
- Listed in Turkey's top 100-150 rank in the fastest-growing companies last year.
Accredited tests of EN ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory standard of - fresh and hardened concrete and core tests; reinforcing steel of concrete; metallic materials, natural stones, soils, aggregates; bitumen and bituminous binders, bituminous mixtures-hot mix asphalt, concrete kerb units, concrete paving blocks, Terrazo tiles, clay masonry units, and concrete hollow blocks.
We cover a wide range of construction materials and conduct geotechnical and asphalt tests.
Physical assets include test devices, office furniture, PCs, 7 cars/transportation vehicles, 3 ea nuclear test devices (Humboldt), 2 ea Ferro scan devices (Hilti), a power generator, and air conditioners.
The intangible asset is our 21 years of know-how in this field.
Main laboratory in Antalya, Turkey (at Mediterranean coast): 2 stories of a total of 400 sq. m. in the gross area (paying rent for laboratory and office).
A second branch laboratory in Istanbul, Turkey: 2 stories of a total of 600 sq. m. in the gross area (paying rent for laboratory and office).