Textile Business for Sale in Turkistan, Kazakhstan
|Legal Entity||Not Provided|
|Run Rate Sales||Undisclosed|
|Local Time||5:25 PM Asia / Almaty|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The company carries out its activities for the purchase, processing of raw cotton, and wholesale of processed products, which are fiber and seeds.
- The company owns 17 cotton-receiving plants and factories, which produce cotton fiber and the receipt of pedigree cotton seeds.
- For the seed producing: The total area of buildings (1 administrative building; 9 warehouses; 1 pumping station; 1 workshop; 3 checkpoints; 1 canteen; 1 weighing room) - 10,556.60 sq. m.
- The total area of the land plot is 4.3 hectares.
- For cotton processing plant: The total area of buildings (1 administrative building; 3 checkpoints; 5 warehouses; 3 pumping stations; 2 workshops; 1 gas station; 2 weighing station; 1 hostel; 1 garage; 1 boiler room; 1 fire station; 1 laboratory) - 12,448.70 sq. m.
- The total area of the land plot is 19.8 hectares.
- Company also has 17 land plots that are used as cotton reception points. The total area of these land plots combined is - 31 hectares.
- The maximum production capacity of cotton fiber is 50 thousand tons per year. Actual production is 30 thousand tons per year.
Purchase, processing of raw cotton, and wholesale of processed products, which are fiber and seeds.
1) All the land owned by the company, 2) equipment for exposing and processing seeds manufactured by Continental Eagle, USA, 3) equipment for raw cotton processing and fiber production, and other fixed assets.
1) 4.3 hectares of land, 2) 19.8 hectares of land, 3) 17 cotton receiving plants located in the areas of Turkestan region of the Republic of Kazakhstan with adjacent land plots with a total area of 31.1 hectares.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, New York, M&A Advisor connected with the Business