Textiles Wholesale Business Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Local Time||4:11 AM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Supplier of yarn, print, and solid dyed fabrics.
- Most of our revenue comes from exports to USA and India.
- Currently export around USD 100,000 worth of yarn dyed woven fabrics and USD 70,000 worth of solid dyed woven fabrics each month.
- The fabrics are sourced from a 3rd party manufacturer in Dhaka.
- We intend to start our own textile weaving factory which would help us increase our revenue and improve margins.
- The proposed factory will be spread across a 20,000 sq. ft. plot which has been identified but is yet to be acquired.
- The new factory will have 60 weaving machines and help us produce USD 600,000 worth of fabric each month which we intend to export to our clients in USA and India.
- Physical assets currently owned by the business includes inventory, packing equipment and other operating assets.
Yarn dyed oven fabrics, solid dyed oven fabrics and print fabrics.
Leased space of 3,000 sq. ft. The facility has 2 floors and houses the corporate office and the warehouse.
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Diversified, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Consultant, Cape Town, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Milan, Financial Consultant connected with the Business