Transformer Manufacturing Company for Sale in Maharashtra, India
- Our company was started in 1987 and was a well running firm that used to manufacture and export transformers, reactors, servo voltage stabilizer.
- While operational, the company had 150+ employees and used to generate INR 28 crore yearly revenue but due to changes in business environment in the last 4 years, we are operating at a bare minimum level.
- Have 2 factories owned by the company. One unit is of 30k sq ft which is an industrial approved land and the other unit is of 60k sq ft MIDC land (with provision to expand further 30k sq ft). The 2nd unit is completely halted.
- Company had many MNC clients including Siemens and L&T and had a high goodwill in the market.
- We are inviting buyers to takeover the entire company's operations including 2 factories, clients and goodwill it has gained over the years.
- The director of the company is willing to help and guide the new buyer post acquisition.
- Other details of the asset: RCC construction, equipped with 12.5 ton crane, has all firefighting equipment, passenger lift, material lift of 1.5 ton, power connection of 300 HP, under ground water tank with 1.25 lakh capacity.
Transformers, reactors, servo voltage stabilizer and other electrical equipment.
Earlier than 15 daysStrategic Advisor & Marketing Consultant, Pune, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Industrial Equipment, Navi Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Mumbai, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal