Trucking Business Seeking Loan in Aurangabad, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||7 %|
|Local Time||8:36 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A logistics provider and trading company located in Samarthnagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- We started as a trading company for electronics and cement companies.
- For electronics trading, goods are sourced from distributors such as Panasonic and LG and supply it across to hotels, corporations, hospitals and resorts. Payments are made as 30% in advance on receiving the quote, 50% on supply and the remaining 20% on installation. Profit is about 10% per order. Per order value is approx. INR 1 Cr.
- For cement trading, goods are sourced from dealers such as Wonder Cement, JK Cement and Ambuja Cement and supplied across institutions and building contractors such as Omkar Constructions. Payments are received 100% in advance. Profit is about 4% per order. Per order value is approx. INR 2 Cr.
- The logistics business is only for cement factories. We are the handling, primary and secondary logistic partner for Wonder Cement. Profit is about 20-40% per order.
- We have 6 own vehicles and we also take vehicles on a tie-up contract basis and from open market non-contractual based on the orders.
- For primary logistics, the charges are INR 50 to 100 per metric ton depending upon the urgency. Advance payment is 90% and the balance is paid on proof of delivery. We get about 12-15 orders per day.
- For secondary logistics, the charges are INR 100 per metric ton depending upon the urgency. Advance payment is 90% and the balance is paid on proof of delivery. We get about 80-100 orders.
- We have been focusing more on trading when compared to logistics till last year and this year we have reduced our trading and focusing on expanding our logistics as the profit margins are high, which is why, the sales have dropped compared to last year.
- There are 7 permanent employees for the business and drivers are hired on a contract basis.
- Good payment terms, special dedicated business opportunities, good returns on investment, can add more similar industries if sufficient funds are available.
Cement logistics provider for corporates, industries and building contractors and electronic and cement trading.
Having a fully furnished commercial office of 4 floors self own office which includes all the office equipment with two floors being utilized for the business and two rented to banks. 6 commercial vehicles owned.
Own office facility which includes a 4-floor commercial building with 2 floors for the business and each floor area is 1,100 sqft.
The business is funded by the promoter.
Currently, there is an outstanding bank loan of INR 2 Crores for a duration of 7 years.
There is one director, holding 100% ownership.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business