Tupperware Distributor Company Seeking Loan in Jakarta, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Local Time||3:19 PM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is no 1 retail sales in Indonesia.
- 15,000 are approximately the number of the direct sales force within the company. They work on a commission basis. Hence, we are able to generate the given revenue.
- Business is running for 20 years and has captured the clients.
- The financials mentioned are for 6 outlets together.
- Expanding to major cities in Indonesia - Medan, Surabaya, Jakarta, Pontianak, Semarang, Manado,
Distribution, houseware, cookware, warranty, healthcare, and direct selling of products.
Tangible- 400 sqm of land, stocks worth IDR 5 billion, office equipment, cars, trolleys, and mobile phones.
- The size of the shops is 3 shophouses. We have 6 different branches.
- Own office is located in the west of the city on a 400 sqm area which will be provided as the collateral.
- Number of shareholders 2, 50 percent each for the ownership.
- The outstanding debts are around USD 800,000.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, West Karawang, Financial Consultant connected with the Business