Vending Machine Manufacturing Business Seeking Loan in Maharashtra, India
- We procure raw materials from local vendors and have tied up with manufacturing units for making the components.
- Assembly of the machines is done at our rented shop and we currently assemble 300 machines on a monthly basis.
- We have 400+ clients pan India including Hindustan Unilever, Mahindra & Mahindra, and we also provide machine assembly services to 10+ clients (other vending machine brands).
- Have installed over 2,000 machines since inception, and there are over 1,00,000 female users between the age of (11 years & 50 years) both in rural and urban India, in less than 2 years of sales.
- Have 10 permanent staff, and 20+ contract employees for reselling and on-site installation and servicing.
- Competition is limited and we have a good lead in the corporate & education sector, especially in one of the states that we operate.
- Menstrual hygiene & sanitation (both for the user & for the environment) is a USD 992.8 million dollar industry expected to grow at 15.4% (CAGR) between 2019-2024.
- We started our operations much later post our incorporation since we spent significant time in market research, development & design of products, and vendor acquisition.
- Business owned assets include computers and assembly equipment.
- Sanitary napkin vending machines.
- Incinerators (Semi & automatic)
- Disposal bins (Manual & Automatic)
- Sanitary napkins.
- Post-sale service with AMC for all machines and products.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, SHS Advisory Group, Chennai, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Mumbai, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal