Watch Store for Sale in Moscow, Russia
|Run Rate Sales||USD 24 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||4:24 AM Kazakhstan|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Manufactures men's and women's watches and sells them under their own brand that is trademarked.
- Raw materials are bought from a supplier in Moscow.
- Manufacturing is outsourced to a few local vendors.
- We make about 70 watches in a month and sell it using Instagram, our own website, and to 4 retail shops in Moscow.
- Maximum revenue is generated via our Instagram channel that has 17,000 followers.
- The average price of each watch is RUB 8000.
- We purchase traffic from 2-3 mediators for our social media accounts and that is the main way of marketing.
- Currently, due to the pandemic, the sales have dropped and we have sold approximately 30 watches last month.
- Our watches are sold all over the world.
- We are one of the first watch brand selling hand crafted watches in Russia.
- Have served more than 3,000+ customers in the past year.
- Our website has a DA of 18 and about 15,000 visitors in a day.
- Anyone who takes up the business will have to hire employees to run the business.
Quartz wristwatches combining rare wood species and stainless steel.
Assets include a stock of 400 watches that is worth RUB 2 million.
The buyer will receive the blueprint technology, social media accounts, and the customer database as well as the references.