Wind Mill Seeking Loan in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- We are looking to start a wind energy farm that will supply electricity in Vietnam.
- Previously we have been exporting textiles to Japan and this project would be under a new venture.
- We have already secured a 1,300 Sq M property and plan to expand it to 2,000 Sq M for the wind farm.
- First step would be to develop a working prototype on 20 Sq M so that we can obtain Government approval and sell them electricity.
- We plan to have a capacity of 100 KW of electricity generation per hour.
- Once we receive funding we would be buying wind turbines from countries like India, China and US.
- Promoter has years of experience running a business and exporting products since 2001.
Wind farm with capacity of 100 KW per hour.
Earlier than 15 daysOperations Director, Business Consulting, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Consultant, Chennai, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Jakarta, Business Broker connected with this business