Women's Apparel Store for Sale in Chennai, India
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 10 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Women's Apparel Stores|
|Local Time||5:58 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business specializing in selling women's sarees, salwar, kurtis.
- Silk cotton sarees and Bananapith sarees are our business highlights.
- We have both online presence across the globe through our e-commerce platform and offline presence by our repeat walk-in customers at our store.
- On a daily basis, we receive 10-12 walk-in customers.
- Our online sales are less at the moment as it was started recently.
- There is no other boutique within a 10 km radius.
- Brand has a YouTube channel specific to business and has grown to 40k subscribers.
- Last year's revenue and growth rate are slowed down due to Covid.
- Business has a single owner and has no liabilities.
- E-commerce platform has been developed in house.
- We purchase products from different manufacturers in South India.
- Shop has been operated by a single person.
Sarees: Silk cotton, silk, cotton, banarasi, fancy, georgette, Kanchi silk.
Kurtis of all sizes.
2 split ACs, 2 small wall fans, 2 tables, 14+ wooden shelves, stock of sarees, kurtis, wooden hangers, carpets, customized royal cash counter, BPL TV 32", inverter, battery, 6+ mannequins, lights, 4 chairs, 1 trail room mirror and misc items.
Shop is available on the 1st floor on the main road. Has 800 sq ft area and monthly rent of Rs. 35,000/- plus Rs. 1,000/- maintenance.
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Interior Decoration, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Intelligence Consultant, IT Services And Consulting, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Dairy Products, Tiruvallur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business