Women's Clothing Business for Sale in Quito, Ecuador
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Reported Sales||USD 714 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||7:20 PM America / Guayaquil|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The company manufactures clothing under both label brands and own brands. 95% of sales are from label brands.
- 70% of the company's production is outsourced. The remaining 30% is done in-house.
- The company has an astonishing 25% EBITDA margin.
- Its main clients are the 4 biggest retail clothing chains in Ecuador. Mainly the target markets are Quito and Guayaquil. The company does not own any stores.
- The company reported sales of USD 714,000 last year due to the negative effect of the pandemic over the clothing industry. Previous years sales have been around USD 1,500,000.
- The company has no financial debt.
- Experienced management team.
- The company has a production capacity of 7,000 units/month combining its own production capacity and a network of 20 third-party maquila shops, given the flexibility of its production scheme, the company could triple its production capacity up to 21,000 units/month with low CapEx (less than USD 300 thousand).
- Over the years the company has built long term relationship with a network of 20 workshops which account for more than 70% of production capacity.
Sweater, vest, parka, coats and blazer among others.
Physical assets include machinery and equipment. Other assets include long-term contracts with the 4 biggest clothing retailers in Ecuador and advanced know-how in designing and manufacturing jackets.
The company operates on a rented building of 800 square meter located up north of Quito city.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Fitness, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business