Need help?

Women's Clothing Business for Sale in Quito, Ecuador

For Sale: Jacket and coat manufacturer with top tier clients based in Quito.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Other
Reported Sales USD 714 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 1.5 million
EBITDA Margin 25 %
Industries Women's Clothing
Locations  Quito
Local Time 7:20 PM America / Guayaquil
Listed By Advisor / Business Broker
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 2 million (Native Currency: USD 2,000,000)
Reason: Owner wants to retire.
Includes physical assets worth USD 150 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Investment Teaser
Business Overview

- The company manufactures clothing under both label brands and own brands. 95% of sales are from label brands.

- 70% of the company's production is outsourced. The remaining 30% is done in-house.

- The company has an astonishing 25% EBITDA margin.

- Its main clients are the 4 biggest retail clothing chains in Ecuador. Mainly the target markets are Quito and Guayaquil. The company does not own any stores.

- The company reported sales of USD 714,000 last year due to the negative effect of the pandemic over the clothing industry. Previous years sales have been around USD 1,500,000.

- The company has no financial debt.

- Experienced management team.

- The company has a production capacity of 7,000 units/month combining its own production capacity and a network of 20 third-party maquila shops, given the flexibility of its production scheme, the company could triple its production capacity up to 21,000 units/month with low CapEx (less than USD 300 thousand).

- Over the years the company has built long term relationship with a network of 20 workshops which account for more than 70% of production capacity.

Products & Services Overview

Sweater, vest, parka, coats and blazer among others.

Assets Overview

Physical assets include machinery and equipment. Other assets include long-term contracts with the 4 biggest clothing retailers in Ecuador and advanced know-how in designing and manufacturing jackets.

Facilities Overview

The company operates on a rented building of 800 square meter located up north of Quito city.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more