RFID Systems Business Investment Opportunities in Bangalore - Invest in a RFID System Business in Bangalore (Bengaluru)

4 RFID Systems Business Investment Opportunities in Bangalore as on July 2020. Invest in a RFID System Business in Bangalore and 171 countries with profit margins up to 40% investment ranging from INR 22 lakh - 7.5 crore. Explore pre-screened RFID Systems Business Investment Opportunities in Bangalore with verified contact details, valuation details and business photographs. Join our 1,277,000+ member network to Invest in a RFID System Business in Bangalore. Create a Business profile to Get funding for your RFID System Business in Bangalore.

Filters
  • RFID Systems

  • Bangalore

  • Investment Opportunities

RFID Systems Startup Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Developing smart cards for IoT devices and mobiles, seeking funds for development and CC certifications.
The company is working on developing a smart card for IoT devices and mobile phones. Have completed 20% of the work and are seeking funds to apply for important certifications and hiring employees to finish the rest 80% work before launching ourselves in the market. Our target market is mobile and electronic devices manufacturing companies. More than 50% of the funding would be used for getting important certifications. Some of the certifications are Security Approval and Certification, Oracle Technology Compatibility Kit (TCK), Common Criteria. Rest of the funds will be used for hiring employees, finishing the POC, and product launch. Founder of the company has 12 years of experience in smart card segment. He has worked at TCS, Samsung and NXP. Business does not own any physical assets at the moment.
7.5   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
Operating at break even
Financial Investment
USD 90 thousand for 10% stake
Contact Business

Adhesive Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

- Manufacturers and suppliers of Labels & Stickers based out of Bangalore and operating since 2011.
- Manufacturer of roll form labels and stickers like adhesive labels, polyesters, PVC. Been in the business since 2011. - We have more than 150 customers from Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad in together. - Director has 20 years of experience in the industry. - Manufacturing capacity depends on the customer's need. - On an average, we produce 10 lakh tons of products in a week. - We also have an online presence on B2B site - IndiaMart.
7.4   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 180 thousand
EBITDA Margin
25 %
Financial Investment
USD 70 thousand for 25% stake
Contact Business

RFID Systems Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Established startup with good project contracts & strong pipeline specialized in RFID / ERP.
- Specialized in RFID, RFID based ERP applications. - Application Middleware is already been developed and are executing projects. - Company has developed Internet of Things (IOT) for hospitality, healthcare, ware housing & supply chain. - Having good ongoing projects in RFID Supply chain and warehousing. - Have strong Contracts and good pipeline. - Company has solid business network in Africa, Malaysia, UAE, other GCC & Africa. - Having good opportunity in Europe and N. America region. - RFID being the most reliable solution for Asset tracking and logistics, have very huge market and opportunity for expansion. - Director has 18 years of industry experience.
7.8   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 240 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 - 40 %
Financial Investment
USD 600 thousand for 25% stake
Contact Business

RFID Systems Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

IT Company with turnkey RFID, Security Surveillance solutions and Integrated solutions seeking acquirers.
Our product / solution is used for asset tracking, vehicle tracking, inventory management, people tracking for events, etc. Company has worked with and is working with top notch clients like ABB, ADA, BMTC, CUMI, WIPRO, All Cargo, Sattva, DP World, and 30-35 others. We are a group of 3 senior executives with various backgrounds running the company with excellent reputation.
8.1   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 170 thousand
EBITDA Margin
18 %
Financial Investment
USD 130 thousand for 40% stake
Contact Business
Need help?