Need help?

Cafes for Sale in Doha

Results 1 - 3 of 3 - Cafes for Sale in Doha. Buy a Cafe, Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Cafeterium or a Burger Joint.

Filters
  • Cafes

  • Doha

  • Businesses For Sale

 

Cafe for Sale in Doha, Qatar

For sale: Cafe located in the heart of Doha with almost 100 daily walk-in customers.
- Company operates a casual cafe that sells savouries, sweets, and beverages. - The cafe is located in the heart of Doha and has a seating capacity of 60 pax. - We receive around 100 daily walk-in customers. - Our walk-in customers drive our revenue and contribute to 70% of our revenue. - Sales through online food orders contribute towards the other 30% of revenue. - The cafe was not operating for 4 months last year and it recorded below than average sales. - Buyer will get the legal entity with all documents, kitchen equipment, brand name, and furniture.
9.0   Doha
Run Rate Sales
USD 470 thousand
EBITDA Margin
12 %
Business for Sale
USD 250 K
Contact Business

Cafe for Sale in Doha, Qatar

Fully equipped cafe with name and branding located in a business area is for sale.
- Cafe serving coffee, mojito, snacks, sandwiches, cool drinks, soft drinks, fruits, juices. - Facility is located in a business area which has a high footfall. - Our cafe's seating capacity is of 15 pax. - On an average we receive 40-70 customers on a daily basis. - Our cafe has excellent interior and exterior with stylish look. - Our assets include kitchen equipment, furniture, office equipment, interiors, coffee machine, cooler, refrigerator, sandwich maker, juicer, POS.
Fully equipped cafe with name and branding located in a business area is for sale.
7.2   Doha
Run Rate Sales
USD 100 thousand
EBITDA Margin
9 %
Business for Sale
USD 80 K
Contact Business

Cafe for Sale in Doha, Qatar

For Sale: High end Qatari home grown Cafe in an excellent location.
- It is high end Qatari home grown brand with Italian Chandeliers and sophisticated interior design. - Max seating capacity of the cafe is 45. - We serve about 100+ customers on a daily basis. - It is located in a Business tower in Doha.
For Sale: High end Qatari home grown Cafe in an excellent location.
8.6   Doha
Run Rate Sales
USD 200 thousand
EBITDA Margin
0 - 10 %
Business for Sale
USD 1 Mn
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many cafes for sale in Doha are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 3 active and verified cafes for sale in Doha listed on SMERGERS as of 22 January 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more