↩ Go Back
Need help?

Catering Business Investment Opportunities in South Jakarta

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Catering Business Investment Opportunities in South Jakarta. Invest in a Catering Business.

Filters
  • Catering

  • South Jakarta

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Catering Company Investment Opportunity in South Jakarta, Indonesia

Reputed restaurant and catering chain from Jakarta with 37 outlets seeks investment to expand further.
Current outlets: 37 outlets including 1 main kitchen located in Jakarta. - Planned additional outlets: 38 in the coming year and 64 in the future. - The business plans to go public (IPO) in a couple of years. - The business does not have any loans. - Gross Profit: IDR 1.8 billion and IDR 2.9 billion during the pandemic, and IDR 4.9 billion in the previous year. - Official sponsor of Indonesia Badminton Open. - 30% of our revenue is from the catering business, and the rest 70% is through dine-in and takeaway.
Reputed restaurant and catering chain from Jakarta with 37 outlets seeks investment to expand further.
6.6   South Jakarta
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.6 million
EBITDA Margin
8 %
Financial Investment
USD 1.2 Mn for 12%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more