Need help?

Facility Management Business Investment Opportunities in Bangalore

Results 1 - 5 of 5 - Facility Management Business Investment Opportunities in Bangalore. Invest in a Facility Management or a Housekeeping Service Business.

Filters
  • Facility Management

  • Bangalore

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Facility Management Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Business offering healthcare operations, management and facility management services with 10 clients seeks funds.
- Our business is engaged in offering healthcare facility management for hospitals with 150+ beds and offering hospital management consultancy services to hospitals of 50-100 bedded hospitals in 5 states. - Currently, we have 2 hospitals as clients working with us for the facility management services for manpower, janitorial services and patient care. - We have in-house members for the manpower required for the facility management services. - As of now, we have 4 hospitals where we take over the hospitals and manage all the operations. We have 6 clients in the pipeline for the same. - Company is debt-free and run by 2 promoters, one owns the majority stake of 99% and the other holds a 1% stake in the company. The promoters are professional doctors and industry experts. - Business has 12 clients in the pipeline and is maintaining excellent client relationships and expects a turnover of INR 7 crore in the future.
5.7   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 660 thousand
EBITDA Margin
15 %
Financial Investment
USD 500 K for 20%
Contact Business

Facility Management Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Profitable 17-year-old facility management company with a presence in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
- Facility management services business. - The business offers integrated facility management services, security services, staffing services, and vendor management. - Clients more than 50. Have a dedicated business development team to increase clientele. - Most clients pay monthly or avail of a 30-day credit period. - The promoter has experience of more than 28 years. - Our company is 17 years old and has good business relationships that help obtain long-term contracts. - Company has loans of INR 1.7 crore. - Sales have marginally dropped last month but our annual projected revenue is set to be more than INR 17 crore. - The company has two owners in a 70-30 shareholding pattern.
7.4   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.8 million
EBITDA Margin
6 %
Financial Investment
USD 1 Mn for 47%
Contact Business

Facility Management Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Facility management company with long-term contracts seeks investor to launch new vertical.
- Facility management company that mainly provides housekeeping services. - Have three clients with 2-year contracts. - We operate in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. - Our clients include Tata Infinity and the Westin. - Received a work order worth INR 1.5 crore (annual) that will commence next month. - Minimum contract duration is of 2-years. Payments are received on a monthly basis. - Our sales for the last financial year had dropped due to the pandemic. The company is on the road to recovery now. - We have a dedicated marketing team that strives to retain old clients and add on new ones. - Two shareholders, one with a 90% stake, while the other owns 10% of the company. - Completely debt-free business.
6.2   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 300 thousand
EBITDA Margin
5 %
Financial Investment
USD 370 K for 10%
Contact Business

Technical Documentation Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Company offering Visual & Safety management in Process Industries, Gap assessment to Implementation and Training & Documentation.
- Brain child of 4 techno commercial with a collaborative experience of 40+ years. - The business has generated INR 3 Cr revenue in 3 years. - We Source our raw materials from companies like Avery, Cosign, etc. - Visual Workplace Service provider specializing in designing, engineering, manufacturing and installation services of in-plant signage, pipe markers & equipment identification. - Major focused market - Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Food processing, Pharama, Steel, General Industry. - Major clients - Aditya Birla, Godrej, Coca Cola, CEAT, Biocon, JSW, Tata Power, Hindalco, Reliance Industries, Amazon, United Spirits Ltd, Luminous etc. to name a few. - We have build a solid base since we have been operating for last few years and the same is being reflected in our run-rate sales figures.
6.6   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 270 thousand
EBITDA Margin
10 - 20 %
Financial Investment
USD 180 K for 15%
Contact Business

Serviced Apartment Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Diversified Company Having Interests in Facility Management, Beauty Saloon & Boutique Is Seeking Funds To Expand Its Serviced Apartment Business.
We are a well established profitable company. We have a good client base with excellent client reviews. We have been in the industry of facility management services for the past 20 years. The company is headed by myself as the proprietor and another lead head who assists me in all operations, management and core work. All our businesses / offices are very strategically located throughout Bangalore city which gives us tremendous business advantage. We started with the facility management and have diversified into boutiques and a salon. Our latest addition is the serviced apartment. The service apartment has 11 rooms totally and a dining space as well. 7 rooms consists of 2 beds and 4 rooms consists of 3 beds. The revenue figures will see a further fillip once the new businesses start contributing meaningfully to the topline. The funding will be used for marketing efforts and increasing the scope of the business.
Diversified Company Having Interests in Facility Management, Beauty Saloon & Boutique Is Seeking Funds To Expand Its Serviced Apartment Business.
7.8   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 900 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Financial Investment
USD 180 K for 40%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many facility management business investment opportunities in Bangalore are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 5 active and verified facility management business investment opportunities in Bangalore listed on SMERGERS as of 03 October 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more