6.5 / 10 · Established in 1993, 41 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Mumbai
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Standard||USD 6.8 - 20 thousand||Undisclosed||300 - 1,500 Sq Ft||5||USD 5 thousand||25%||20% of sales|
|Investment||USD 6.8 - 20 thousand|
|Space||300 - 1,500 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 5 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||20% of sales|
About Ayurvita Healthcare
Dr. Vijay Kushvaha's Ayurvedic Clinics are one stop solutions for wellness offering authentic and off course affordable Ayurvedic treatments. These treatments are customized for each individuals depending on their constitution and their ailments. The management of the diseases includes the administration of Specialized Ayurvedic procedures called as Panchkarma therapies, other allied procedures and herbal products.
Products and Services
Skin care (in terms of cosmetics and disease management)
Hair Care (in terms of cosmetics and disease management)
. and many more.
These are the benefits of taking up our franchise:
1. Belonging to the upcoming Ayurvedic and Nutraceutical HealthCare Industry.
2. Own your own business and generate instant income
3. Own a protected territory by selling safe and effective, revenue generating Ayurvedic/ Nutraceutical products.
4. Experience personal benefits.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
1. Demonstrate financial competence and stability.
2. Should believe in the brand.
Support you can expect from the company
We provide assistance in:
1. Designing the clinic interiors.
2. Procuring furniture and equipment.
3. Recruiting doctors and technicians.
4. Setting up all operational procedures.
5. Setting up computerized systems to manage all aspects of the business.
6. Stocking the products and other material required for the operational use.
7. Advertising and promotional literature.
8. Technical support in planning and conducting promotional events.
9. Training to the concerned people on various products and services.
10. Strategies for popularizing the clinic.
11. Salary expenses, maintenance and other expenses will be borne by Franchisee.
Earlier than 15 daysAir Handling Officer, Ex Armed Forces, Bhubaneswar, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
- 900+ Page Views
- 400+ Investor Views
When was Ayurvita Healthcare established?Ayurvita Healthcare was established in 1993 in Mumbai and is reported to have 41 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Ayurvita Healthcare Franchisee?Investment required ranges from INR 5 lakh - 15 lakh depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Ayurvita Healthcare Franchisee?Space required ranges from 300 - 1500 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Ayurvita Healthcare offer?Ayurvita Healthcare offers 1 format, i.e Standard.