Need help?

CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda - Alternative Medicine Facility Distributor Opportunity

8.4 / 10  ·  Established in 2007, 100 Distributors currently, Headquartered in Mohali

This Company is on a Premium Plan

All Formats

Format Investment including Brand Fee Brand Fee Space Staff Exp. Monthly Sales Profit Margin Royalty
CFA / Super Stockiest State Wise USD 18 - 24 thousand USD 0 1,000 - 1,500 Sq Ft 2 USD 30 thousand 5% Income: CFA/ Super Stockist will get 5%-7% margin on total monthly sales revenue or minimum 12% per annum against his total investment deposit which ever is high. - 10-15 % commission on sale revenue of self clinic. Other Expenses: Company will also reimburse second destination transportation cost and office rent as per the terms mentioned in CFA/ Super Stockiest agreement.
Format Name CFA / Super Stockiest State Wise
Investment USD 18 - 24 thousand
Brand Fee USD 0
Space 1,000 - 1,500 Sq Ft
Staff 2
Expected Monthly Sales USD 30 thousand
Profit Margin 5%
Royalty / Commission Income: CFA/ Super Stockist will get 5%-7% margin on total monthly sales revenue or minimum 12% per annum against his total investment deposit which ever is high. - 10-15 % commission on sale revenue of self clinic. Other Expenses: Company will also reimburse second destination transportation cost and office rent as per the terms mentioned in CFA/ Super Stockiest agreement.

Documents

About CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda

Deep Ayurveda is a renowned & authentic ayurvedic company and manufacturer of Ayurveda medicines & herbal products based in India and with an international office in Australia.

- Manufacturing more than 100 ayurvedic products as well as classical ayurvedic medicine which is required for ayurvedic practitioners in their day to day practice.

- Founders have more than 15 years of experience in this field and have formulated more than 100 ayurvedic formulations.

- Products are free from any kind of chemicals, GMO, synthetic color, fragrance & fillers.

- Brand is having a wide presence in the Indian market through a chain of Ayurveda clinics, PCD Franchise, Ayurvedic Doctors, Thirdparty Manufacturing and distributor or dealer networks across India and taking forward our vision to spread the wonders of Ayurveda around the globe.

- Brand has an existing presence & network of distributors in more than 15 countries including the USA, Australia, Netherlands, Singapore, Poland, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, and more.

- ABP news awarded us with “Best Ayurvedic Company of 2017”, Health Minister Punjab & Principle Secretary awarded us for the best initiatives taken in Covid-19 and we have received many more recognitions.

We are in expansion and looking to appoint CFA agent in each state of India to manage state operations and logistics.

Products and Services

- Ayurveda & organic product line includes herbal extract based capsule, herbal tablet, herbal syrup, herbal powders, herbal oils, herbal tea, health supplements, herbal juices, herbal cosmetic, and classical ayurvedic medicine.

- Our key areas of work at wellness center includes ayurvedic consultation through tele medicine, ayurvedic clinic & panchakarma operation, largest range of ayurvedic and OTC products, organic grocery & herbal cosmetic products, and sales for our network marketing team.

Preferred Locations

Hyderabad, Maharashtra, Punjab, Karnataka, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Assam, Kerala, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Jammu, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Goa, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Telangana, New Delhi, Gujrat, Odisha, Bihar, Madha.

How to get CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda Distributorship?

Investors can connect with us on SMERGERS and discuss further.

What are some of the things we look for in a Distributor?

What is the work of CFA / super stockist:

-To supply the ayurvedic medicines & herbal products to PCD franchise, dispensing ayurvedic practitioners, Ayurveda wellness associates, and ayurvedic clinic franchises.

-To coordinate with head office on day-to-day operations related to clinical operations in each state.

-To help our marketing team to develop and handle PCD franchise distribution & Ayurveda wellness associate’s network.

-To set up one main “Ayurveda wellness clinic” in the state to provide clinical support to Ayurveda wellness associates (operations will be handled by the company).

-To organize health seminars and training programs in the branch offices to educate business associates.

Basic requirements to become CFA:

-Having warehousing space of approx. 1,000-1,500sq ft.

-Can provide branch office space for state operations.

-Ready to start one main Ayurveda clinic (OPD) in the state and for that space of approx. 500sq ft. is needed separately.

-Can support & help our sales team to develop PCD Franchise & Ayurveda Tele Medicine Centers in each district headquarters of the concerned state.

-Having good networking & relations with ayurvedic practitioners and distributors.

- Passionate about Ayurveda and herbal healthcare.

- Super stockist have to invest initially around INR 15 lakh in-stock.

Inventory but further as per monthly sale. - It is not mandatory to buy.

Every month stock worth INR 14 lakhs every month.

- The sales operations will be handled by our team and not CFA.

Support you can expect from the company

Support from the company:

-Marketing & online publicity to generate the business lead in the state.

-Dedicated sales team to handle business operations.

-Multi legs business options to generate sales revenue like PCD franchise, direct billing to dispensing practitioner, clinical operations, and third-party manufacturing.

- All sales operations will be handled by the company side and CFA or Super Stockist just have to take care the logistic/ware housing and backend operation.

- CFA will also get the extra earning opportunity if he help our team to get the third-party/ private labelling lead.

- 100% risk free capital investment.

- Treatment protocol & dedicated customer care.

- Result-oriented products.

-Training & education.

Recent Activity

Profile Stats

  • 20+ introductions
  • 2000+ Page Views
  • 1000+ Investor Views

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda
(One Time Registration)

1 Investor contacted this Franchise this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these opportunities

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • When was CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda established?
      CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda was established in 2007 in Mohali and is reported to have 100 Distributors currently
    • What is the investment required to take up CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda Distributor?
      Investment required ranges from INR 15 lakh - 20 lakh depending on the format offered.
    • What is the space requirement for taking up CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda Distributor?
      Space required ranges from 1000 - 1500 sq ft depending on the format.
    • What Distributor formats does CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda offer?
      CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda offers 1 format, i.e CFA / Super Stockiest State Wise.
    • How to get CFA/Super Stockiest Opportunity With Deep Ayurveda Distributor?
      Investors can connect with us on SMERGERS and discuss further.
    • Show more