7.5 / 10 · Established in 1989, 23 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Gaithersburg
About Options For Senior America
Why 'Options for Senior America' is the best senior care brand for your prospects:
Options for Senior America is a leading home health care group that provides home care for seniors in their own homes. We hire nurses and nurse’s aides and place them in people’s homes to provide hands-on personal care and assistance with the activities of daily living.
Options is one of the first senior care companies in the US. Established in 1989, it has developed a unique brand and created the true live-in program which is the most cost-effective way to provide 24/7 care for the client, the most lucrative to the franchisee, and the most lucrative to the nurse’s aide. It’s our win-win-win signature program.
This brand may be operated very efficiently with the use of the corporately developed and exclusive software program and mobile application. No prior knowledge of the healthcare industry is required.
Options has multiple revenue streams, a low franchise fee, one of the lowest royalty fees in the industry, and a very generous protected and exclusive territory. An award-winning brand 7 years in a row elevates Options to the top 2% of all senior care providers in North America.
Products and Services
Personal care and assistance - Options’ care recipients enjoy the level of personal care provided by our qualified and experienced certified nursing assistants.
Personal care tasks include assistance with:
- Dressing and grooming.
- Ambulating and wheelchair assistance.
- Transfer between bed and chair.
- Oral hygiene.
- Toileting and incontinent care.
- Bedpan, urinal and commode.
- Repositioning bed-bound patients to help prevent bed sores and skin breakdown.
- Assist with active range-of-motion activities.
- Assist with self-administered medication.
- All tasks of companionship and homemaking.
Preferred LocationsNorth America.
How to get Options For Senior America Franchise?
Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
Qualifications of a franchisee:
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented with good networking skills.
- Can follow a detailed business model.
- Is hard working and has business ethics.
- No prior knowledge of the home care industry is required or needed.
- Is eager to get personally involved in the day-to-day operation of their franchise.
Support you can expect from the company
Here is a listing of the tools and benefits a new franchise is offered:
- Exclusive territory with a senior population of 30,000 to 35,000 (exceeding other competition). You can own multiple units at a discounted rate.
- Operational support for start-up and ongoing operation.
- Intensive 5-day training program at our corporate office, which will provide in-depth training including a visit to one of our operating units.
- Customizable database, the Options Home Care System (OHCS) application to build, manage, and.
- Track all your data including care providers, clients, care recipients, referral sources, institutions, and competition.
- A mobile application used by Options Care Providers (OptionsCP) while they provide services at the home of our care recipients.
- A comprehensive policy and procedures manual.
- Access to over 400 electronic documents comprised of all standard forms used in the operation of your office.
- Print, newspaper, and magazine advertisements as well as internet advertising for marketing and recruitment.
- Professionally designed and ready-to-order marketing materials and business stationery.
- Marketing circulars to your referral list.
- Price strategy assistance.
- Service agreements. Legal language for client waivers of different types.
- Employment agreement. Legal language for employee no-compete clauses.
- Interviewing questions and techniques (aptitude test).
- OPTIONS ® display booth, logo shirts, portfolios, coffee cups, pens and pencils, donut boxes, pill boxes, and other promotional items are available to franchisees for purchase at competitive rates.
- Aggressive marketing programs unsurpassed in the industry.
- Free operational support by phone or email.
- Training manuals for intake personnel, care provider orientations, care provider handbooks, interviewing skills, business terms, and full training on how to deal with long-term care insurance payers.
- An annual conference to meet other franchise owners. Attendance at this conference is free for franchise staff (up to two individuals per franchise and the franchisee pays for travel and lodging)
- Care Provider Rewards program.
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Cedar City, Business Broker connected with the Business
- 200+ Page Views
- 90+ Investor Views
When was Options For Senior America established?Options For Senior America was established in 1989 in Gaithersburg and is reported to have 23 Franchisees currently
How to get Options For Senior America Franchisee?Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.