Retail India - Grocery Shop Franchise Opportunity

5.5 / 10  ·  Established in 2006, 5 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Patna


All Formats

Format Investment Brand Fee Space Staff Exp. Monthly Sales Profit Margin Royalty
Retail India Mini store USD 6.7 - 10.7 thousand USD 670 400 - 600 Sq Ft 3 USD 400 5% 2% royalty on total turnover
Super Mini Store USD 0.1 - 0.2 USD 1.3 thousand 800 - 1,200 Sq Ft 4 USD 900 5% 2% royalty on total turnover
Super Store USD 0.4 - 0.5 USD 2.7 thousand 1,800 - 3,000 Sq Ft 8 USD 1.9 thousand 5% 4% royalty on total turnover
Format Name Retail India Mini store Super Mini Store Super Store
Investment USD 6.7 - 10.7 thousand USD 0.1 - 0.2 USD 0.4 - 0.5
Brand Fee USD 670 USD 1.3 thousand USD 2.7 thousand
Space 400 - 600 Sq Ft 800 - 1,200 Sq Ft 1,800 - 3,000 Sq Ft
Staff 3 4 8
Expected Monthly Sales USD 400 USD 900 USD 1.9 thousand
Profit Margin 5% 5% 5%
Royalty / Commission 2% royalty on total turnover 2% royalty on total turnover 4% royalty on total turnover

Documents

About Retail India

Retail India is a complete retail store that provides its consumer true value for their money. We offer our customer a great shopping experience each time they visit Retail India store by offering a vast range of products under one roof.

Business Model.

• Maximum returns on minimum investment.

• Wide customer base (company’s responsibility)

• Easy to operate.

• All grocery items under one roof.

• Recurring Income.

• Low expenses.

• Faster revenue generation.

Retail India franchise specialist will come to your market area to assist you on business development & marketing.

Maintaining high standards and quality, Retail India offers retail products at down-to-earth prices and over a period of time has emerged as the destination of choice. Our stores cater to the needs of the entire family altogether by offering apparells, general merchandise and kirana goods. We are trying to build man to man connectivity as our tagline indicates as "Your Own Store".

Products and Services

All Grocery & Kirana FMCG products.

Preferred Locations

West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand.

How to get Retail India Franchise?

Application form is subject to the review of the financial status of franchisee.

Selected franchisee can give us the preferred area / location.

What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?

Local Business Support.

Administration.

Ideas to expand our business.

Support you can expect from the company

Distribution.

Stocks.

Software.

Manpower.

Maintenance.

Recent Activity

Profile Stats

  • 10+ introductions
  • 5000+ Page Views
  • 1000+ Investor Views

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Retail India
(One Time Registration)
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these opportunities