9.3 / 10 · Established in 2004, 45000 Sales Partners currently, Headquartered in Bangalore
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Company Owned Franchisee Operated||USD 19.7 - 21.1 thousand||USD 0||Not Required||35||USD 1 thousand||0%||The Retailer will be paid a commission per litre of fuel sold. The Retailer would have to pay Shell 50% of the margin from the sale of shop inventory including lubricants, services and items from the convenience store|
|Format Name||Company Owned Franchisee Operated|
|Investment||USD 19.7 - 21.1 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 0|
|Space||0 - 0 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 1 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||The Retailer will be paid a commission per litre of fuel sold. The Retailer would have to pay Shell 50% of the margin from the sale of shop inventory including lubricants, services and items from the convenience store|
About Shell India
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society, in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
Shell is committed to offer our customers a variety of fuels & Lubricant products, as well as friendly service and convenience retailing.
Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for people form the basis of the Shell General Business Principles. We believe in the fundamental importance of trust, openness, teamwork, professionalism and pride in what we do.
We aim to have a Health, Security, Safety, the Environment (HSSE) and Social Performance (SP) performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbor and to contribute to sustainable development.
• One of the most recognized brands in the world.
• More than 45,000 service stations in more than 90 countries.
• A Health, Safety, Security & Environment leader.
• World leader in Premium fuels – cutting-edge fuel technologies developed with Ferrari.
• Number one global lubricant supplier, delivering market-leading lubricants to consumers in over 100 countries.
We are currently offering a Retailer Business Agreement (RBA) model. Key aspects of the business model are listed below:
• The RBA contract is set for a period of 3 years between Retailer and Shell.
• RBA is a capex-light model requiring an average investment from Retailer of Rs 15 lakhs per site; Rs 7 lacs to be given as Security Deposit to Shell and balance as working capital to run Shell Shop.
• Under RBA, the fuels stock is owned by Shell, and the controls / procedures and prices are set by Shell. The Retailer will be paid a commission per litre of fuel sold.
• The Shop Inventory will be owned by Retailer and stock ordered through Shell approved suppliers. Retailer pays Shell a royalty on all sales.
• An annual business plan will be devised for the site which will include projections for volume and the operating costs required to run Business.
• The staff will be employed by the Retailer.
• The remuneration for Retailer will be determined based on the operational complexity and sales volumes of the sites operated as per the annual business plan, and will reflect a fair market reward commensurate with the risk and investment. However, Retailer’s actual earnings can be + / - from the plan depending on the actual volumes delivered.
• The Retailer has the ability to increase earnings through sales growth, cost optimization and operational excellence.
• We currently have 75 retailers and 116 outlets.
Terms & Conditions / Disclaimer:
This is an offer to make an offer and Shell reserves the sole right, to be exercised at its discretion, regarding the appointment of a Retailer and any other matters connected therewith. The appointment of a Retailer shall be subject to Shell's standard terms and conditions and signing of a definitive agreement.
Shell shall be entitled to revise investment limit from time to time and holds complete discretion to do so.
NOTE: The expected monthly earnings of the retailer would be around ₹ 72,000 and the average monthly revenue per outlet will be around ₹ 6 - 8 Cr.
Products and Services
Fuels and Lubricants Retail.
Preferred LocationsChennai, Surat, Pune, Nashik, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Telangana, Bharuch, Bhuj, Gandhidham.
How to become Shell India Sales Partner?
Connect with us through SMERGERS and we will walk you through the process. You will be required to go through the Shell Retailer Screening & Assessment Process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Sales Partner?
As a Retailer, you will be required to possess the necessary professional skills, business understanding and knowledge, enthusiasm and demonstrate commitment. Under RBA Retailer is expected to deliver the Customer Commitments on site / s by leading a well-trained, highly motivated team and adhere to all of Shell's policies and procedures.
Support you can expect from the company
Training, Supply chain Management, Marketing, Maintenance, IT etc.
2 days, 10 hours agoPartner, Real Estate Agency, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
3 days agoOwner, Beauty Salon, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
3 days, 7 hours agoCEO, IT, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
- 700+ introductions
- 50000+ Page Views
- 10000+ Investor Views