Need help?

Generic Pharmaceuticals Businesses for Sale in Ahmedabad

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Generic Pharmaceuticals Businesses for Sale in Ahmedabad. Buy a Generic Pharmaceutical Business.

Filters
  • Generic Pharmaceuticals

  • Ahmedabad

  • Businesses For Sale

 

Generic Pharmaceuticals Company for Sale in Ahmedabad, India

For Sale: WHO-GMP certified specialty pharmaceuticals manufacturer generating an average revenue of INR 20 crore.
- WHO-GMP certified company that manufactures specialty pharmaceuticals for illness related to cardiovascular disease and central nervous systems. - We manufacture medicines under own brand name and also undertake contract manufacturing for 12-15 companies. - Generate 80% of revenue from our own brand and remaining 20% from contract manufacturing. - We sell our products to 150+ multi-specialty hospitals based in Gujarat and Maharashtra. We also supply medicines on tender basis to the government in both these states. - Our company was registered in 2011 but we started operations in 2013. - Every year, our growth rate is between 15% to 25%. Revenue for the last 3 years are INR 22 crore, INR 19 crore and INR 15 crore. - Our run rate revenue has dropped due to COVID-19. However, in the next 2 years, we project to generate a yearly revenue of INR 30 crore. - Director of the company has 20 years of experience in this industry.
For Sale: WHO-GMP certified specialty pharmaceuticals manufacturer generating an average revenue of INR 20 crore.
9.2   Ahmedabad
Run Rate Sales
USD 2 million
EBITDA Margin
20 - 30 %
Business for Sale
USD 3.5 Mn
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more