↩ Go Back
Need help?

Gym Investment Opportunities in Dubai

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Gym Investment Opportunities in Dubai. Invest in a Gym or a Fitness Center.

Filters
  • Gyms

  • Dubai

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Gym Investment Opportunity in Bordeaux, France

Invest in this luxury gym in Dubai with 15 employees and growing profits.
• Invest in this luxury gym located in Dubai with 15 employees and growing profits. • The gym provides services such as group classes, nutrition coaching, and fitness coaching to 3,000 clients. • Yearly memberships are available for customers and they can also benefit from the nutrition coaching. • The gym has seen growing profits year over year. • The gym is in an ideal location with a growing population of potential customers. • The employees include the owner, fitness coaches, and nutrition coaches. • The main gym is located in Bordeaux, France. • The owner is looking for investment to open a branch in Dubai.
8   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.3 million
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Partial Stake Sale
USD 1.09 Mn for 50%
Contact Business

Gym Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

UAE’s first fitness and lifestyle group with an app & pharmacy seeks investment.
Launched as an Instagram page during the first lockdown. - Signed 300 clients 3 years ago. - Founded UAE’s first fitness and lifestyle app 2 years ago. - Our app is available on iOS and Android platforms. - Have acquired a group of pharmacies as part of health & wellness expansion at the start of last year. - In the last 1 year of operations, we have acquired over 500 clients' databases, which included their height, age, weight, email, etc. - We run one-of-a-kind bespoke weight loss & fitness lifestyle services which is the region's best and fastest growing online firm. - We charge our clients a subscription-based model and our services start from 2000 AED. - Additionally, our clients purchase from our pharmacies regularly which acts as a fixed revenue stream. - We now want to open a gym/club in order to increase our clients and satisfy their demand for a gym/club facility. This helps us get into a unique position by creating an all-in-one facility for our clients. - This also fits perfectly with our health and wellness expansion plan.
UAE’s first fitness and lifestyle group with an app & pharmacy seeks investment.
8   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
USD 98 thousand
EBITDA Margin
40 %
Partial Stake Sale
USD 220 K for 15%
Contact Business

Gym Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Training center and fitness-equipment distribution company having 400+ clients overall based in Dubai seeks investment.
The company has been operating in the UAE for a long time, capturing good market sales in the previous tenure, and lately, has been a comeback with a more aggressive approach with the latest technology and various segments targeted viz: health care, fitness, employee health, and welfare, and personal training. - We have 2 verticals in our business, the distribution of fitness equipment and a training center. - 60% of our revenue is through the training center and the rest 40% through the distribution of fitness equipment. - The business has 240 active clients in its training business and it has served 150+ customers in its distribution business. - We offer our products to both B2C and B2B segments. 80% of our revenue is from the B2C and the rest 20% is through B2B. - The training facility also has provisions to cater to individuals with special needs.
Training center and fitness-equipment distribution company having 400+ clients overall based in Dubai seeks investment.
7.4   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
USD 560 thousand
EBITDA Margin
40 %
Partial Stake Sale
USD 1.09 Mn for 50%
Contact Business

Gym Investment Opportunity in Mysore, India

Business seeking funds to start premium fitness clubs across the UAE and Mysore city.
Startup business in Dubai planning to start a boutique gym and fitness centre. - Our fitness centre will have personal training, VIP membership and HIIT Classes counselling, cafeteria, lounge with free WiFi access, wearable technology to track workouts. - Have already finalized 2-3 places in Dubai to set up the facility, we will start the process once we receive investment. - We will start the business with 1 centre and later expand to 34 fitness clubs across the UAE in 5 years. - Promoter has more than 13 years of experience in this industry and founding team have a cumulative experience of 60+ years, Promoter is currently working as a National fitness manager for one of the biggest fitness gym chains in UAE and Oman having more than 20 clubs at 10+ locations. - Promoter is ACE certified elite personal trainer and clinical exercise specialist. - The business has an exceptionally qualified staff on board who are experienced. - The uploaded photos in the profile are the representation of our fitness club. - Total investment required in the 1st stage is AED 6 million and the required fund from the investor is AED 5 million. As a result, we are willing to offer a 70% stake in the business.
Business seeking funds to start premium fitness clubs across the UAE and Mysore city.
6.3   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
Nil
Partial Stake Sale
USD 410 K for 50%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many gym investment opportunities in Dubai are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 4 active and verified gym investment opportunities in Dubai listed on SMERGERS as of 18 July 2024.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more