Need help?

Industrial Clothing Business Investment Opportunities in Muscat

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Industrial Clothing Business Investment Opportunities in Muscat. Invest in an Industrial Clothing or a Industrial Glove Business.

Filters
  • Industrial Clothing

  • Muscat

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Industrial Clothing Company Investment Opportunity in Muscat, Oman

Customized uniform manufacturer with 5 major contracts and 25 students currently.
- Provide customized fashion uniforms to our clientele. We have over 5 major contracts currently. - Prior to the pandemic, we had over 10 - 15 contracts. Run rate sales have fallen due to the termination of some contracts. - Our targeted industries are schools (worst impacted), hotels, and restaurants. - Over 75% - 80% of the business revenue is generated by this vertical. - The remaining 20% comes from offering fashion classes to students. We specifically target Omani women. - We have 25 students currently and have trained over 600 students till date. Classes are being conducted online through Zoom meetings. We have two primary trainers. - Classes are offered in 3 levels starting from beginner to advanced. Pricing starts from OMR 300. For the advanced level, we have collaborated with Milan Fashion School based in Milan, Italy. - At the end of the course, the students would receive a certificate. This certificate has been authorized by the Ministry of Manpower. We had won 4 awards in the beginning of the previous decade namely a Young Arab Leader Award, Women Excellence Award, and USA Embassy Award. - We have been regularly recognized by Omani media, both print and digital. - Promoter is a certified trainer in the fashion industry.
Customized uniform manufacturer with 5 major contracts and 25 students currently.
6.5   Muscat
Run Rate Sales
USD 220 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 - 40 %
Financial Investment
USD 130 K for 10%
Contact Business

Hardware Store Investment Opportunity in Muscat, Oman

Business trading in machine and equipment for construction, oil and gas industry having 50 clients.
- A business supplying small machines and equipment, based in Muscat, Oman. - We sell small machines, personal protective equipment, hardware, lubricants, hand tools, power tools, fasteners. - Catering to businesses belonging to the construction, oil and gas industries. - Have 50 clients across Oman. - Purchasing from over 40 suppliers from Oman. - We have a showroom setup in order for businesses and individuals to view and place orders for our products. - Physical assets include inventory.
Business trading in machine and equipment for construction, oil and gas industry having 50 clients.
6.8   Muscat
Run Rate Sales
USD 230 thousand
EBITDA Margin
18 %
Financial Investment
USD 80 K for 65%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many industrial clothing business investment opportunities in Muscat are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified industrial clothing business investment opportunities in Muscat listed on SMERGERS as of 18 May 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more