Need help?

Market Research Business Investment Opportunities in Noida

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Market Research Business Investment Opportunities in Noida. Invest in a Market Research Business.

Filters
  • Market Research

  • Noida

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Market Research Company Investment Opportunity in Noida, India

Business that does market research now require funds to start outdoor advertising.
- Started this business a year back as Proprietorship and recently incorporated as Pvt Ltd company. - our business can be segregated into two verticals - market research and advertisement solutions. -We have been offering market research services to different clients for a year and are now looking to start the outdoor advertisement. - We will be working to transform traditional advertisement industry offerings. Right now we're working to get the legal work (permissions, licensing) done from government agencies. - We are raising funds from a few investors. - Founder has more than 5 years of experience in this industry.
8.6   Noida
Run Rate Sales
USD 25 thousand
EBITDA Margin
26 %
Financial Investment
USD 64 K for 10%
Contact Business

Market Research Business Investment Opportunity in Noida, India

Market Research and information analysis company working with MNCs, Investment banks and financial services companies.
- We are a market research company. - Our company works on a project-to-project basis, working with bigger players such as Roche, Insulet Corporation, Daewoong, Bain & Company, Abbott, McKinsey, BCG, Goldman Sachs, Standard Chartered. - We are data partners for EMIS and Bloomberg. - 60% of our clientele is in the healthcare industry and the rest 40% is in the management consulting space. - Our company has participated in a number of conferences including the MICE tourism conference and also has been quoted by a number of MNCs. - Now we are also entering the digital marketing industry. Earlier we have been doing it In-house for ourselves only. Now we are offering this service to clients as well.
8.6   Noida
Run Rate Sales
USD 60 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 - 30 %
Financial Investment
USD 64 K for 49%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many market research business investment opportunities in Noida are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified market research business investment opportunities in Noida listed on SMERGERS as of 22 May 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more