Need help?

Meat Shops Seeking Loan

Results 1 - 3 of 3 - Meat Shops Seeking Loan. Lend to a Meat Shop, Butcher Shop or a Fishmonger.

Filters
  • Meat Shops

  • Business Loan

 

Meat Shop Seeking Loan in Malé, Maldives

Business that supplies meat and freshwater fishes to over 35 customers in Maldives, seeks loan.
- Our business is engaged in the supplying of chicken, mutton, buffalo meat, beef and fresh water fishes to customers in Maldives. - We import the meat from suppliers in Pakistan and Bangladesh. - Currently, we deliver the products to local hotels and shops. Have over 35 local customers in Maldives. - Our business has high demand and we operate 30 days a month. - The company has no loans and is run by 2 directors, one holds 80% stake and the other holds 20% equity stake. - Founder of the company has 8 years of industry experience.
Business that supplies meat and freshwater fishes to over 35 customers in Maldives, seeks loan.
7.2   Malé
Run Rate Sales
USD 430 thousand
EBITDA Margin
10 - 20 %
Business Loan
USD 200 K at 12%
Contact Business

Meat Shop Seeking Loan in T'Boli, Philippines

Newly started profitable frozen meat products sale business in the Philippines seek funds for expansion.
- We sell frozen meat products such as marinated bangsi, hotdog, chorizo, frozen fish. - Have a small shop where customers visit and purchase. We also sell to other retail shops and restaurants in T'Boli. - Currently have 10 retail clients and we plan to expand the reach. - We have around 10 different types of meat products. - Products are purchased from processing units in T'Boli. - Promoter has good experience and knowledge in this field.
Newly started profitable frozen meat products sale business in the Philippines seek funds for expansion.
7.5   T'Boli
Run Rate Sales
USD 2 thousand
EBITDA Margin
5 %
Business Loan
USD 3.4 K at 10%
Contact Business

Profitable Meat Shop Seeking Loan in Tacurong City, Philippines

Meat shops that sells frozen fishes, chicken & fries through retail outlet located in a commercial complex.
The meat shops sells frozen fishes, chicken and fries. We buy these products from 5 suppliers regularly. Our shop is located in a commercial complex and we receive about 20-30 customers everyday. Our facility is equipped with 4 refrigerators for storing the meat and fries. Business owned assets include refrigerators, furniture and equipment. Business owner has 2 years of experience in this industry. The business owner had worked in corporate world for 11 years before starting this business.
Meat shops that sells frozen fishes, chicken & fries through retail outlet located in a commercial complex.
6.8   Tacurong City
Run Rate Sales
USD 11 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Business Loan
USD 2.6 K at 10%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many meat shops seeking loan are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 3 active and verified meat shops seeking loan listed on SMERGERS as of 28 September 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more