Need help?

Spices Businesses Seeking Loan in Delhi

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Spices Businesses Seeking Loan in Delhi. Lend to a Spice Business.

Filters
  • Spices

  • Delhi

  • Business Loan

 

Spices Business Seeking Loan in Delhi, India

Distributor of a known spices brand in Delhi, seeking funds to become their super stockist.
The firm is a distributor of a known spices brand in Delhi and is looking to raise funds to become their super stockist. We procure the products at a discount from the company and then supply it to retailers in Delhi. Currently supplying spices to 6+ retailers. As a distributor, we do not have a renewal term agreement with the brand. After raising funds, we would enter into super stockist agreement with the brand on a 3 year term with renewal option. However, we would still continue to receive the goods at a discount from the brand. Business owned assets include a laptop and furniture.
5.9   Delhi
Run Rate Sales
USD 40 thousand
EBITDA Margin
8 %
Business Loan
USD 14 K at 20%
Contact Business

Spices Business Seeking Loan in Delhi, India

Procure quality spices directly from farmers across India and sell to B2B and B2C customers.
- Firm sells a wide range of spices under own brand name. - We procure spices from 100+ farmers who are based across India. - After sourcing the spices, we package it at our warehouse facility. - We sell to both B2B and B2C clients. Generate 70% of sales from B2C customers and remaining 30% sales from B2B customers. - B2B clients: Have over 5 B2B clients across Delhi NCR and number of clients vary depending on the market situation. - B2C clients: We sell directly to B2C customers through Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon, ShopClues and via our own website. - Our run rate sales have reduced due to COVID-19.
7.4   Delhi
Run Rate Sales
USD 33 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Business Loan
USD 70 K at 12%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many spices businesses seeking loan in Delhi are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified spices businesses seeking loan in Delhi listed on SMERGERS as of 20 September 2021.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more