Need help?

Staffing Business Investment Opportunities in Noida

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Staffing Business Investment Opportunities in Noida. Invest in a Staffing or a Recruitment Business.

  • Staffing

  • Noida

  • Investment Opportunities


Staffing Company Investment Opportunity in Noida, India

Three offshore facilities in India provide RPO and staffing services for the USA.
- A business providing recruitment process & outsourcing services to staffing companies in the USA, based in Noida, Bhubaneswar, and Hyderabad that has been operating since 2017. - Registered office in New York and banking from the USA for overseas billings but the business is registered in Delhi. - Apart from RPO services, we offer staffing services as well. - We do permanent and temporary staffing and recruitment. - For RPO, we have 25 US clients and 20 clients are in the pipeline. - For staffing, we have 5 clients in the USA and 50 Indian clients. - Promoters has 10 years of experience in this industry. - We provide outsourcing of recruitment processes to our clients that caters to all the recruitment & hiring requirements of our clients. - About 80 percent of the company's revenue is generated through our RPO domain of services and the remaining 20 percent through our conventional outsourcing services as per the specific projects of the clients. We have not undertaken any clients for cloud consulting & digital marketing services. - Currently, we have 25 active clients who are utilizing our RPO and outsourcing services. All our clients are essentially American companies working in the tech industry such as software development, cloud management, etc. - For our RPO services, our clients provide us with an in-depth description of the task they wish to accomplish/outsource or the desired skills they want their prospective personnel to possess. We interview, analyze, source & shortlist these individuals from the Indian market and pitch them to our clients. - We receive a payment from the client for every successful recruitment or project outsourcing. This is the only source of revenue for our company. The candidate that is hired by our client is paid directly by them. - Our clients undertake our services as RPOs reduce cost per hire, shorten the time of hire, improve scalability & improve quality of hire. Along with this, our clients outsource as it helps them to reduce overhead expense as it is a cost-effective solution, grow their team, and accept more projects without the burden of expensive office space & salaries. - We charge clients $1,200 to $1500 fixed retainer charge per month. - Our company is entirely debt-free with no outstanding business loans, overdue, or defaults and there are currently 2 stakeholders in the company.
Three offshore facilities in India provide RPO and staffing services for the USA.
7.2   Noida
Run Rate Sales
USD 636 thousand
10 - 20 %
Financial Investment
USD 200 K for 30%
Contact Business


  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more