↩ Go Back
Need help?

Tailoring Businesses for Sale in Mohali

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Tailoring Businesses for Sale in Mohali. Buy a Tailoring, Haberdashery or a Embroidery Business.

  • Tailoring

  • Mohali

  • Businesses For Sale


Profitable Tailoring Business for Sale in Mohali, India

Business that customizes clothes based on their choice of fabric and has served 2k+ clients.
Tailoring business that provides customers with a wide range of fabrics to choose from & custom the final attire. - Located in the main market in Mohali. - We are a registered brand and have major goodwill in the city. - We have served 2,000+ clients and have received glowing feedback. - The business also receives additional revenue from college Internships. - Customers choose one of our fabrics and we customize clothing for them. Depending on the type of clothing, we will take around 7-10 days for delivery. - 30% of our revenue is from the ready-made clothes that are made by our tailors and the rest 70% is customized based on the client's requirement of fabric and embroidery. - We have 20-25 suppliers who provide fabric in the business. - Huge part of our clientele is repeat customers.
Business that customizes clothes based on their choice of fabric and has served 2k+ clients.
6.5   Mohali
Run Rate Sales
USD 50 thousand
30 - 40 %
Business for Sale
USD 50 K
Contact Business


  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more