Need help?

Telecommunication Construction Businesses Seeking Loan

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Telecommunication Construction Businesses Seeking Loan. Lend to a Telecommunication Construction or a Telecom Tower Business.

  • Telecommunication Construction

  • Business Loan


Telecommunication Construction Company Seeking Loan in Lusaka, Zambia

Telecommunication construction business with 4 completed projects and maintaining 1,200 km of fiber cable.
- We are telecommunication construction business. - We get sub-contracts from businesses that get contracts from telecommunication businesses. - Have worked on 4 major projects since inception. - Our major BSC Group in Kenya. - We currently maintain 700 km of fiber cables and supervise 700 km of fiber cables. - There are currently immense opportunities in the telecommunications sector especially fiber construction as networks prepare to rollout 5G in Zambia. - It is anticipated that close to 10,000 km of fiber will be constructed in the country with a potential value of USD 20 million, we target to acquire 30% of that business potential. - Business is managed by 2 partners with one having 95% share and the other having 5% share. - Business has one ongoing loan of ZMW 1,72,000.
Telecommunication construction business with 4 completed projects and maintaining 1,200 km of fiber cable.
8.6   Lusaka
Run Rate Sales
USD 140 thousand
3 %
Business Loan
USD 85 K at 10%
Contact Business

Profitable Telecommunication Construction Company Seeking Loan in Jakarta, Indonesia

Company provides engineering & commissioning of telecom, instrumentation and electrical projects.
Engineering, installation & commissioning company that executes telecom, instrumentation, and electrical projects. Since inception, we have completed multiple projects for both private and government clients. Have more than 10 clients and some of our well known clients are ExxonMobil, ABB, Yokogawa Electric, Telkom Akses, Pertamina, PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT JGC Indonesia. Out of all these clients, we receive regular projects from ExxonMobil, TelkomAkses, Yokogawa, and ABB. After completion of every project, we enter into an AMC contract to provide maintenance services. We have 10 permanent employees and 100 contract staff. Have 5 branch offices in Indonesia. The founder of the company has 13 years of experience in this industry. Business-owned assets include tools & equipment for executing projects and office equipment.
7.2   Jakarta
Run Rate Sales
USD 3.5 million
10 - 20 %
Business Loan
USD 1.6 Mn at 10%
Contact Business

Telecommunication Construction Business Seeking Loan in Jharkhand, India

EPC for wireless telecom network (Mobile Towers) working with good clients.
1. Tower Infra work of BSNL, Airtel, vodafone, Ascend, Towervision, Reliance, etc. 2. Growth rate is Approx 25 to 30% of investment. 3. Looking for investor / partner to grow business.
EPC for wireless telecom network (Mobile Towers) working with good clients.
5.8   Jharkhand
Run Rate Sales
USD 100 thousand
20 - 30 %
Business Loan
USD 30 K at 15%
Contact Business


  • How many telecommunication construction businesses seeking loan are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 3 active and verified telecommunication construction businesses seeking loan listed on SMERGERS as of 26 March 2023.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more