Need help?

Wire and Cable Business Investment Opportunities in Delhi

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Wire and Cable Business Investment Opportunities in Delhi. Invest in a Wire and Cable Business.

  • Wires and Cables

  • Delhi

  • Investment Opportunities


Wires and Cables Company Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India

Manufacturer of electrical wires and cables with 10+ active clients seeks funding for expansion.
- We manufacture CCTV cables, networking cables, co-axial cables, and cables. - Manufacture and sell under our own brand name and also do contract manufacturing for other companies. - Our marque clients are Zebronics and a private Chinese company with whom we have contracts that are renewed annually. - 90% of the manufacturing is carried out for full-time clients. - Remaining 10% is manufactured and sold under our brand name to individuals and on various platforms. - Have recently finalized a new unit in Roorkee where we intend to shift the manufacturing unit. - Mainly cater to the telecom industry. - Promoter has over 5 years of experience running the business.
Manufacturer of electrical wires and cables with 10+ active clients seeks funding for expansion.
7.2   Delhi
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.2 million
10 - 20 %
Financial Investment
USD 120 K for 20%
Contact Business


  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more