Animal Feed Company Seeking Loan in Odisha, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Animal Feed + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:23 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The success of the dairy farming industry in the country completely depends on the availability of forages in the locality.
- Currently there is almost 50% deficit in the forages segment resulting less milk production, Higher production cost per liter of milk and bad animal health.
- There is a huge market potential to serve more than a million cattle only in one state alone.
- There is huge forage deficit in the eastern part of the country and a result the livestock are less productive.
- We have an existing client base / farmers who are desperately looking for both backward and forward integration.
- With more than 8 years of experience in this industry and with the collaboration with all the major international industry giants in dairy and milk processing industry, we are setting up one of India's largest silage manufacturing unit and dairy e-commerce business in Odisha.
- With an existing production capacity of 60,000 MT of silage in bales every year started from 2017-18 it will be one of the biggest in the country in the future.
- Experienced a drop in revenue due to the ongoing pandemic.
Single window solution to the largest chunk of farmers in the state, i. e- dairy farmers. We have more than 300 products in all the category for a farmer or an entrepreneur. That includes-
1. Live stock (Best variety cows, heifers and calves)
2. Dairy automation equipment- milking machines, milking parlours, feeding equipments- TMR, cleaning equipments- scrappers & slurry pumps, manure separators, etc.
3. Cattle feed - Forages (silage, dry hay and straws, concentrated.
4. Nutritional products- Minerals & mixtures (chelated & organic, bypass fat, bypass protein, calcium, chromium, phosphorous, vitamins, etc.
5. Genetic products- Frozen semen straws (imported & indigenous bulls, cryocans, AI guns, thaw monitors, etc.
6. Dairy processing equipments- BMC, pasteurizers, homogenizers, chilling plates, packaging machines, etc.
7. Dairy consultation services - To over come the challenges in dairy industry and to make it a profitable business.
8. Milk processing plant & collection units- Setting up 2 X 10 KLPD plants (1 in coastal another in Southern Odisha)
Forage Harvester, Compactor Baler, Bale Handlers, Tractors, Land (Agriculture and Commercial)
Maize/wheat cultivation in more than 1,000 acres of land through contractual farming. Self propelled forage harvester, compactor caler, cale handlers, warehouses and plants.
18 hours agoSenior Manager, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Delhi, Bank accepted business proposal
2 days, 4 hours agoDirector, Delhi, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
4 days, 5 hours agoManager, Oil & Gas, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal