Aquaculture Company for Sale in Kerala, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||1:51 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Client is into marine fish and other sea food processing based in Kerala.
- Location: Kerala (40 Km from sea-port)
- Year of incorporation: 2006.
- Nature of business: Marine Fish processing, cold storage and exporting.
- Revenues: INR 3.6 Crore (2018-19), INR 6.7 Crore (2017-18), 2019-20 revenue is around INR 80 Lakhs (business affected due to Covid)
- Types of fish processed: Tuna, swordfish, Red Snapper, Marlin, Grouper, Cuttle, and Octopus.
- Land area: 112.02 cents.
- Built-up area: 49746.70 Sq. ft.
- Has all the machinery required in this industry.
- Owned land and building.
- Active business with ongoing transactions.
- Asking price is INR 17 crore which is negotiable.
- Business had some obstacles due to the Covid-19 situation which caused a working capital problem. Clients and demand remain the same.
- Facility is located 40 km away from a seaport.
- Profile is listed by an individual chartered accountant.
Business is about marine fish and other sea food processing. Tuna, fresh loins, frozen loins and smoked steaks are some of the products.
Business owns the land area which is little over an acre and built-up area of around 40,000 square feet.
Own land area of little more than an acre and built-up area of around 40,000 square feet.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Healthcare, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business