Aquaculture Company Seeking Loan in Ahal Bodla, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 54 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||9:29 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are engaged in aquaculture.
- Own two 3 acres pond/fisheries of IMC fish for instance: Rohu and Kata.
- Have an annual harvest of 100 quintal. Hire seasonal workers during harvest season.
- Fish is sold at local markets in Ludhiana, Delhi, Sri Ganganagar, Bhatinda, and Ghaziabad/Uttar Pradesh region.
- Seeking funds for a 10 acre project. We want to acquire a 10 acre property near Delhi region. The property has already been identified. Want to engage in RAS high density and high value fishing operations. We also plan to develop a poultry farm on the side.
- Post-funding, we can acquire the land and start operations within a year.
Engaged in aquaculture of IMC fish like Rohu and Kata.
Besides the office space, some equipment available at the fisheries include water pump, feeding machine, medicines, and fishing net.
We have a 150-200 square feet office that is owned by the business.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Bokaro Steel City, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Jamshedpur, Financial Consultant connected with the Business