Bakery Seeking Loan in Pagadian City, Philippines
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 - 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||12:56 AM Asia / Manila|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our bakery services a variety of different cakes, breads and we have a dessert buffet.
- Have 2 stores. One is located in a business park and the other in a commercial area in Philippines.
- Our target market is the middle and upper class segment.
- Receive an average of 20 daily customers per store.
- The cakes are baked in-house.
- We are now opening a third store in the coming months.
- We also provide customized cakes for birthdays, weddings and other occasions.
- Physical assets include kitchen equipment and interior setup of the stores.
Our bakery makes - mudcake, red velvet cake, ube cream cake, yema cake, death by chocolate, othelo red velvet, mango caramel, creme brulee, blueberry cake, customized cakes and dessert buffets.
One of the bakeries is rented and the other is owned. The new bakery that we are setting up will be rented.
Earlier than 15 daysEngineering Services - Division Head, Building Materials, Riyadh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Civil Engineering Consulting, Lille, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business