Cafe for Sale in Nashik, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 44 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Local Time||5:23 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is essentially a franchise-owned cafe that serves about 70 varieties of dim-sums along with other vegetarian and non-vegetarian snacks to its customers.
- We receive about 60 to 70 daily walk-ins along with over 25 to 30 orders through Swiggy & Zomato every day. These are the only channels of revenue for our business.
- About 70 percent of the company's total revenue is generated through direct walk-ins only. Our cafe has a seating capacity of 8 people on the ground floor along with a capacity to seat over 30 people on the first floor at one given time.
- We purchased the franchise 3 years ago for INR 6,00,000 and have been paying a fixed monthly royalty of INR 5,000 to the franchisor since then.
- The franchise must be renewed every 5 years, i. e. the prospective buyer will have to repay INR 6,00,00 to the franchisor 2 years from now to renew the franchise for another 5 years. The royalty amount will remain constant. The franchise agreement will also be transferred to the name of the prospective buyer.
- The transaction price includes the entire business entity, rights and ownership of the franchise, part of the franchise fee paid by the owner, along with all the physical assets.
Our cafe serves a range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian snacks such as:
- 70 varieties of dim-sums (tandoori, gravy, chilli, etc)
- Pasta & fries.
Physical assets include:
- Kitchen utensils, equipment and machinery such as refrigerators, grillers, etc.
- Furniture and interior fittings of the facility.
- Computer and printer.
The business runs operations from a rented facility split between two floors with a cumulative area of 600 sq. ft. in Nashik, Maharashtra.