Coffee and Tea Business Seeking Loan in Goroka, Papua New Guinea
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 170 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||37 %|
|Industries||Coffee and Tea|
|Local Time||2:01 AM Pacific / Port Moresby|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a manufacturer of coffee powder with 7 different flavored products located in Goroka.
- We purchase our native parchment coffee from 8-10 local farmers, co-operative groups to process dry parchment into green bean coffee then roast into selected roasted beans ready for grinding to ground coffee for brewing and drinking.
- Our production capacity is around 1 ton per week.
- Have around 20-30 distributors & dealers.
- Promoter has 30 years of experience in this business.
Have 7 different products: Blue Mountain Coffee, Espresso Coffee, Caramel Flavoured Coffee, Irish Cream Flavoured Coffee, Vanilla Hazelnut Flavoured Coffee, Coconut Flavoured Coffee, Cappuccino Beans.
Owned 920 Sq Mt factory & 102 Sq Mt office space.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Project And Business Consulting, Port Moresby, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCustomer Service Supervisor, Supermarket, Auckland, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business