Electrical Vehicles Company Investment Opportunity in Nashik, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 17 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 17 million|
|EBITDA Margin||9 %|
|Local Time||5:58 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Successfully designed and developed 2 EVs within 24 months of inception; One of them is homologated and launched, and the other is to launch on Diwali.
- 10+ unique attachments, including active hot box and cool keep attachment, designed and developed with the patent-pending mechanism of swappability under 30 seconds.
- 15+ filed design and technology patents and trademarks.
- 25+ National and global B2B clients: Projected order size of 65,000 units in the first year of production.
- Winner of the National Start up Award in the Transport category; Runner-up of CleanTech Open’s Global Forum; Top finalist in the Altair Startup India challenge;
- First crorepati of Shark Tank India- season 1.
Order books of Rs 750 crores and Rs 150 crores are likely to be completed this year.
Business offers two different bikes:
- One is a high-speed bike with a top speed of 65 kmph and a total payload capacity of 200kg. It has two 1.9kWh portable batteries with a total capacity of 3.8 kWh, providing a range of 140 km on a single charge. The first vehicle in India to have a battery that works as a powerhouse on wheels to power different appliances, with two power outputs of 220v and 12v respectively. It also comes with state-of-the-art telematics and a smartly connected app that provides a centralized dashboard with live holistic information about the vehicle.
- Another vehicle is a low-speed bike with a top speed of 25 kmph, exempted from CMVR registration and license requirements. It has a total payload capacity of 120 kg and a 1.2 kWh portable battery, providing a range of 70 km on a single charge. It comes with a select range of attachments for multiple use cases and is the only bike in its segment with auto headlamps. It has a dedicated IoT enabled app that provides holistic information about the vehicle.
- Both bikes feature Lithium-ion batteries made with NMC chemistry and smart BMS (Battery Management System). The batteries are swappable and can be charged anywhere and everywhere using a standard 3 pin – 5 Amp socket and 15 Amp socket. Bikes have swappable batteries and can run on just one battery as well, while the other is being charged.
This will be answered after the introduction.
Facility information will be provided post introduction.
The company is currently funded by equity and shareholders. And more details will be disclosed after the introduction is made.
1 week agoHead Of Customer Relationship, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFaculty, Education, Abu Dhabi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Infrastructure & Technology, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business