Fast Food Restaurant Seeking Loan in Erbil, Iraq
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 30 - 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Fast Food Restaurants|
|Local Time||12:33 PM Asia / Baghdad|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Recently started fast food restaurant that serves fried chicken, chicken sandwiches, sides, drinks.
- We serve 100-130 customers per day.
- Facility has 8 dine-in tables with 32 chairs.
- The business is currently growing at a quarterly rate of 20 to 25%
- Owner has more than 10 years of experience in this industry.
- Restaurant has a ServSafe food safety certificate.
- We are planning a B2B partnership with corporate firms for discount deals, promotional meal sets for lunch and dinner.
- Business is owned by a single owner and does not have any liabilities.
Fried chicken sandwich.
2 big coolers.
2 big freezers.
2 fryer vats.
1 fryer hood.
8 preparation tables.
1 dump station.
1 burger grill.
1 crepe grill.
8 dine-in tables with 32 chairs.
Rented restaurant space.
The monthly rent is USD 800.
Number of floors is 1.
Earlier than 15 daysHead Chef, Restaurant, Adelaide, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business